Monday, July 23, 2012

igoogle quote apps

I am grateful for quote apps on iGoogle. 

Every time I log on I see two new quotes: a famous quote and a Buddha quote. Here are the ones today:

Famous quote, Planck - Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.

Buddha's quote -  Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.


It seems to me that nothing great, nothing worthwhile is ever built in a fortnight but emerges slowly from many days of toil. 

My journey too, is like this. Bit by bit. Meditation in morning, meditation in evening. Mindfulness here, mindfulness there. Continuous. 

These apps are small. But for a few minutes each day I contemplate their messages and I feel inspired. I am reminded to be all that I can be. 

Thank you iGoogle quote apps.

*Oh yeah, I believe I should give the creators credit. The ones I use are from quotes4all.net. The other one I am not sure where it is from, but it is called Wisdom of Buddha. 

No comments: