Monday, November 30, 2020

Experience Eidetics Yourself: A Powerful Alternative Therapy with Wendy Yellen


Have you ever heard of Eidetic therapy?

Neither had I until I met Wendy Yellen.

In this episode Wendy goes through a live, unscripted therapy session with me where I am the client.

Let me tell you something: 

I have never tapped into my primal images before using Eidetics and was blown away. 

I highly recommend listening to this episode if you're looking for:

- a vulnerable conversation

- an experiential demonstration of an alternative form of therapy

- are curious about your subconscious mind and visualization

For more info, please visit Wendy at MeAsIWantToBe.com

--------------

To get on the Eating Enlightenment email list and get a free food report, visit EatingEnlightenment.com/podcast


Check out this episode!

No comments: