Friday, October 5, 2018

The best over the counter appetite suppressant


Gosh wouldn’t it be nice not to have hunger?

It would make losing weight so much easier!

Because isn’t your appetite always the toughest part about losing weight?

The constant hunger. Ergggg. Just go away and let me lose weight in peace!

I hear this all the time. Eventually the discomfort reaches a certain point and boom.

You just have to give in and eat, don’t you agree?

So it makes total sense why so many people are asking me about hunger & appetite suppressants.

The thinking goes:

If I’m not hungry … Then I won’t have to feel bad and I can very easily lose weight!

And I get it.

And so today I want to tell you the very best over the counter appetite suppressant ever!

I call this an ‘over the counter’ appetite suppressant because it’s easy and convenient and cheap.

Are you ready to hear it?

It’s your belly! It’s your hunger!

Yes. Paradoxically the very best appetite suppressant in the world is your appetite!

All you have to do is recondition your belly to desire healthier foods over time.

You do this by listening to your hunger and fullness cues.

Then as you continue to listen over time, you’ll naturally not want to eat as much.

In fact, you’ll actually want to eat healthier!

I made a blog, video and podcast about this you can check out for more info about training your belly to be the best over the counter appetite suppressant.

Now go listen to yo belly!

 


Check out this episode!

No comments: