Sunday, March 12, 2017

How I Cope With Stress After Losing My Business Brother


My brother and I peacefully separated on this “Growth Together” adventure. It’s ironic to leave a “Growth Together” partnership. It’s also stressful. Running a coaching business, blog, and podcast all by yourself while in graduate school and working is too much. In this article you’ll learn: A bit of personal backstory 5 unique facts of stress you probably haven’t heard before A basic overview of how stress works 1 powerful stress reduction strategy and training video Now from a family bond standpoint, my brother and I are fine. A few days ago I had a blast talking with him on the phone yesterday for our accountability buddy chat. I even worked on this funny “How To Melt Stress In 2 Minutes” Video Training Series, in which you can watch me demonstrate stress reduction techniques just by visiting https://growthtogether.leadpages.co/stress-techniques/
http://growthtogether.com/cope-stress-losing-business-brother/

No comments: