Monday, December 31, 2012

new years resolution...quality writing

Hi!

I'm back to posting! The break from writing was very insightful. The time and space helped me develop an intuitive feeling of what I want to express.

First things first though...I need to write better. Hands down, no excuses - I have been putting poor quality writing up. Well, 'poor writing' is a bit too strongly worded. No heartfelt writing is ever 'poor'. But there is a certain element of quality that I feel I have been missing. 

This upcoming year I am going to take more time compiling my thoughts and editing them. Last year if I felt like writing something I would write it on the spot and then post it. Very little editing was done. But when I review these old posts of mine, it is clear to me that some concepts could have been communicated more clearly. Also, I'm a little embarrassed - not gonna lie. Here I am, a writer, making basic mistakes for all the world to see! 

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. As long as you learn from your mistakes and keep picking yourself back up, you'll be OK. 

Anyways, I'm super excited to be getting back to blogging!! 

No comments: